The PD35s are going out as fast as they are coming in. It is even more powerful than the PD32T6 which only produced 740 lumens output compared to this light at 850 lumens. The PD32T6 was so popular it sold out in the first 3 hours it was available, so you better be quick to place your order.
Are compact size and mighty output really mutually exclusive? Not in the case of PD35. Weighting only 87 grams and less than 14 centimeters long, PD35 delivers a stunning 850-lumen maximum output from one 18650 battery. Six outputs including strobe mode cover from daily use to outdoor and professional use while a simple press on the side switch is all you need to select output. Portable becomes powerful with this go-everywhere, category-changing model from Fenix.
- Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- 5 Brightness Levels Plus Strobe
- Turbo - 850 Lumens - 1 hr. 30 min.
- High - 450 Lumens - 2 hr. 30 min.
- Mid - 170 Lumens - 7 hr. 45 min.
- Low - 45 Lumens - 29 hr.
- Eco - 10 lumens - 140 hr.
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish