Fenix PD22G2 is the latest upgraded model of the best-selling PD22. This high-intensity flashlight has 4 brightness modes, SOS, Strobe, and has a max output of 210 Lumens. Runs on one CR123A battery and has a max 120-hour runtime. This compact, waterproof flashlight is extremely suitable for vartious outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and EDC.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 4 Brightness Modes Plus Rapid Strobe and Hidden SOS
- Turbo - 210 Lumens - 2 hr.
- High - 105 Lumens - 5 hr.
- Mid - 45 Lumens - 12 hr. 30 min.
- Low - 3 Lumens - 120 hr.
- User-friendly interface. Depress the side mode switch for selecting the brightness levels when the flashlight is on
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically enters the last used general lighting mode when turned on
- Pocket clip made from durable stell with Ti exterior coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side mode switch button in the front, press once for brightness level selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Size of Your Light
- 89mm Length x 21.5mm Diameter
- 44-gram weight (excluding battery)